Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight Saga


For the first time, (take note: first time) I’ve seen a non-animated movie not only once but twice in one day (first sa cinema 5 then sa cinema 7 sa sm north together with my two beloved friends, Jem and Queenie.)

Hmmm, I’ll accept the fact that twilight is worth watching. haha…. The best part would be the baseball scene…. wherein the Cullens(include na natin si Bella pero hindi talga naglalaro si bella nun), played baseball, hmmm, not your typical baseball game, it's pretty suicidal for the usual sports game. haha… “panlarong bampira lang”…

Edward's quote touched me when he said: “I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.”

And then Bella replied honestly: “then don’t”……
-------------------------------------
I think the sequel is the most awaited part of the Twilight Saga. haha…. exaggerated na ba?..

-------------------------------------
The movie tells about love. Well, obviously… but my point is, no matter who you are… no matter where you're from… or what’s your history, as long as there is selfless love upon the two lovers… it will always work......and another thing, this movie left me a message that every one has a heart that can love unconditionally and freely...

1 comment:

angelo :D said...

special thanks to dada the editor =)